Build Targeted Advertising that will increase your revenue
Facebook has become more of a pay-to-play site and you need to run Facebook ads each month to reach your perfect clients. It is necessary and is one of the cheapest sources of marketing. It has powerful audience selection tools, where you can target the people who are right for your business by demographics, interests, behaviours, location, audience lookalikes, competitors and their audience, and your local area by postcode.
Facebook has become more of a pay to play platform
BENEFITS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Facebook ads have become more complex with all the different choices and changes that Facebook has made.
It’s better for tracking
Your website is your core business tool, direct customers here to find out more about your brand
Gather visitor contact information by building an email list
Use conversion pixels to see what interests your customers for better targeting
Don’t spend weeks trying to learn all this on your own, let me help kick your ad campaign off right and guide you to the perfect ad choice.
When running Facebook Ads the best approach is to split test a set of ads and different versions of your ads to see what performs and converts best.
Your Facebook campaign structure has three parts:
- Campaign: A campaign contains one or more ad sets and ads. One advertising objective is chosen for each of your campaigns.
- Ad set: Ad sets contain one or more ads. Your targeting, budget, schedule, bidding and placement is defined at the ad set level.
- Ad: The designed ad.
Once a split test phase on one type of ad has been performed you will receive an ad that performed better than the others. Now you can launch a full campaign with the winning ad and know you will get results from it.
Facebook Advertising Services
Our service to you | What we do
- Initial research
- Account permissions setup
- Business manager account setup
- Setup conversion tracking
- Install Facebook Pixel (if required).
- Ad campaign setup
- Setup custom audiences
- Produce ads copy and design for split testing
- Budget setup
- Split test ads
- Monitoring (maximum 15 days)
- Report on which ads performed the best
It is important to note that after the testing phase maintenance begins automatically with the winning ad unless instructed otherwise in writing.
Once we have your best ads up and running, we need to watch them daily to make sure they continue to perform well, they may need to be tweaked just a bit to test new variables.
- Daily monitoring of your ads
- Stopping underperforming ads
- New Ad creation (maximum of 2 new ads created per week)
- Weekly reporting
- Recommendations of next steps
Wish to discuss your options further
Book an Advertising Strategy Session to help us get to know your goals better.